Intellectual Property Law
The development of market strategies or new products and inventions requires a high commitment of time and financial resources.
Therefore, it is crucial to ensure the best possible protection of the related intellectual rights such as trademarks, designs, patents or copyrights in advance and to take necessary
measures to prevent an infringement of your intellectual property rights.
Services offered by our firm include:
- Advisory service on trademark strategies and product concepts and the enforcement and defence of related trademark, design, patent or copyright infringements,
- Managing trademark and copyright infringement litigation before competition authorities and courts across Central and Eastern Europe
- Drafting IT-relevant agreements (individual software agreements, outsourcing agreements, service level agreements)
- National, international and Community trademark registration
- Drafting of licence and franchise agreements